Sales Force Management Diploma
Although the definition of a sale is simple enough, the process of turning someone into a buyer can be very complex. It requires you to convince someone with a potential interest that there is something for them in making their interest concrete – something that merits spending some of their hard-earned money.
This course will give participants an advanced sales process, plus some advanced sales tools, that they can use to seal the deal, no matter what the size of the sale. Participants will become more confident, handle objections, and learning how to be a great closer.
What topics are covered?
- Development and Role of Selling in Marketing
- Sales Strategies
- Consumer and Organisational Buyer Behaviour
- Sales Responsibilities and Preparation
- Personal Selling Skills
- Key Account Management
- Sales Settings
- Recruitment and Selection
- Motivation and Training
- Organization and Compensation
- Sales Forecasting and Budgeting
- Salesforce Evaluation
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Assessment using both assignment and final MCQ EXAM